Read this tip to make your life smarter, better, faster and wiser. LifeTips is the place to go when you need to know about Boating Safety and other Boat topics.
Boaters safety involves several aspects, including the following:
1. Completing a boating safety course.
2. Obtaining a boating safety certification
3. Becoming knowledgeable in the laws and regulations surrounding the operation and navigation of a boat, and reviewing these regulations on a yearly basis.
4. Reviewing the items on a boating safety checklist before each boating excursion.
5. Becoming a responsible boat owner and user, including ensuring that your passengers abide by and adhere to all of the boating safety regulations issued by your state.